Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in editable file format such as OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. The manuscript has been prepared in accordance to the APA 7 reference style
- Full name(s) and affiliation of all co-authors have been included in the manuscript title page where applicable.
- Title page has been prepared as separate file from the Main Manuscript text and labelled as "Title Page"
- Manuscript main body text has been prepared and labelled as "Manuscript - No Authors Details".
- I consent to the open access publishing model and agreed to pay the publication charges as stated on the authors guide of this website.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.