Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- COVER LETTER has been included along with details of 3 potential reviewers
- TITLE PAGE has been prepared as separate file from the Main Manuscript text and labelled as "Title Page"
- RUNNING TITLE: A short title of not more than 8 words (at most 90 characters including spaces is required)
- MANUSCRIPT MAIN BODY text has been prepared and labelled as "Manuscript - No Authors Details". For blind review purpose, details of "authors contribution" name or any form of identification should be EXCLUDED from the manuscript body text but included as part of the title page.
- The submission file is in editable file format such as OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document.
- Full name(s) and affiliation of all co-authors have been included in the manuscript title page where applicable.
- STYLE: The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. The manuscript has been prepared in accordance to the APA 7 reference style
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- REBUTTAL LETTER for revised manuscript: Authors should address all points raised by the reviewer in a point by point manner indicating how they address the modification. Also, the changes made should be clearly indicated in the revised manuscript with red coloured text OR the text should be highlighted yellow.
- I consent to the open access publishing model and agreed to pay the publication charges as stated on the authors guide of this website.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.