Volunteer To Review
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
Applications are invited for Volunteers to join the Team of Reviewers for the Nigerian Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (NJBMB). Peer-review in academic journals is a voluntary/community service. However, certain qualification is required for acceptance as member of the Peer Review Team
Persons applying to join NJBMB Review Team should meet the following criteria:
• Must hold at least M.Sc. (preferably a Ph.D.) with academic scholar experience;
• Must be gainfully employed in a recognized university or research institutes,
• Must have relevant experience, and proven publication record in a specific field of the submitted paper,
• Should be an active researcher.
BENEFITS FOR REVIEWERS:
1. An Official Certificate of peer reviewing will be presented after completion of timely quality peer review.
2. The Certificate can be use for academic career development during promotion and grant application
3. Dedicated Reviewers will be recognized at the end of every quarter and their names published on the “Wall of Fame” of the Society website.
4. The individual will also have the opportunity to be nominated to join the Editorial Board of Reviewer with their names displayed on the journal website.
5. Opportunity to enjoy a 20% discount for every 3 successfully reviewed manuscripts within the given time frame to commission his/her own submission to NJBMB.
6. Financially upto date members of the Society can also have added advantage of enjoying additional 20% discount on article publication fee (APC) to support their manuscript submitted to this journal.
7. Opportunity to showcase your peer review service on Publon for global recognition and international networking/collaboration.
Please be informed that completion of this online application does not guarantee that you will be included on the journal database or contacted to review. The Journal Editors select reviewers on a manuscript-by-manuscript basis. Most importantly, is that relevant scientists in the specific field will be invited.
To apply, visit this link Volunteer to Review
We look forward to receiving your valuable contributions to the journal.
For enquiries, contact the editorial team
Prof. I.A. Umar